- sat 29 feb 2020_20:00
- sun 22 mar 2020_21:00
Palais des congrès de Montréal
Dédales d’almanachs is a book in the shape of a maze. Consisting of 1,024 pages distributed across the four sides of a cube, it tells a post-apocalyptic tale illustrated with historical copyright-free photographs. It is a novel spatio-temporal framework full of déjà vu and continuously renewed expectations.
Reading Instructions :
- Move through the maze one square at a time.
- You may move from one page of the book to the other by going up, down, right or left.
- Move freely, as you see fit, based on each page’s scenery.
- The book may be read in a straight line, moving in a random direction or by zigzagging.
- You may even tumble onto another side of the cube to continue the story.
This piece offers 1,024 entry points, but an infinity of potential storylines that may or may not end.
Curator : Art Souterrain