Looking for a fulfilling experience ?
Since its creation in 2009, Art Souterrain aims at promoting contemporary art and Montreal’s undergrounds’ architectural inheritance by combining them around a festival unique in North America
As a non-profit organization, Art Souterrain wishes to grant a large public access to advanced art by freeing the pieces from their traditional venues of exhibition.
A permanent team works throughout the year on the festival and the various projects and we offer internships and volunteering on different missions to help us reach our goal.
CONTACT US : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for
- Responsible of Philanthropic Development;
- Intern for the Communications Department;
- Intern for the Art in Business department;
- Intern for the Sponsorship Department;
- Intern for the Philanthropy Department.